bg design hero

Portable Chargers Factory

Portable / Efficient / Environmental Friendly

ISO9001 Factory / 15 Years OEM-ODM Experience

E-commerce supply experience / Fast Delivery


Toptai manufactures high-quality OEM/ODM power banks, wireless chargers, and accessories for businesses of all sizes.
Chat with us to learn more or to shop. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you find the perfect solution for your needs.

Power Bank

Power Bank

Wireless Charger

Wireless Charger



Toptai Services

Wholesale Offers

Cheaper price Reliable Warranty


Custom Brand / Package / Function

Fast Delivery

24H Shipping

Why Choose Toptai ?

16 years produce Experience

With 16 years of production experience, our team continuously researches and develops innovative wireless charging solutions to meet evolving customer needs.

ISO9001 Factory

At our ISO9001 factory, we prioritize meeting customer requirements and upholding high-quality standards to enhance satisfaction, efficiency, and productivity.

78 Countries

We have a global presence, exporting products to partners in 78 countries. Additionally, we are expanding our reach by establishing local market business cooperation with 200 countries or regions worldwide.

1576 Clients

Customer base includes 1576 clients, and we provide personalized and responsive service to ensure complete customer satisfaction with our wireless charging solutions.

Cooperation Trend

Take advantage of local market opportunities, establish brand trust, and increase sales by importing high-quality products.

Products in multiple regions around the world provide fast and customized supply support.

  • United States
  • United Kingdom
  • European Union
  • Japan
  • Germany

  • India
  • France
  • Italy
  • Canada
  • South Korea
  • Russia
  • Brazil
  • Australia
  • Spain
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • Switzerland
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Other Countries


Manufacturers & Factories & supplier

TOPTAI Portable Chargers Factory, based in China, is a leading manufacturer of wireless charging products. Our factories in Shenzhen and Dongguan are ISO9001-certified, ensuring top-notch quality.

Export premium products worldwide, with a significant focus on the US and Europe, where 85% of our sales occur. The remaining 15% is distributed across Asia. Rest assured, our products hold certifications from CE, ROHS, MSDN, and UN38.3, guaranteeing their safety and reliability.

At TOPTAI, we continually innovate to cater to our customers’ evolving requirements. We specialize in crafting high-quality power banks, wireless chargers, and storage devices, designed specifically for busy professionals and travelers who need to stay connected while on-the-go.

Our products are accompanied by a solid warranty, and we take great pride in delivering exceptional customer support. Experience the best wireless charging solutions by choosing TOPTAI.


Based on 14 , 500+ customer reviews

(Trusted Score 4.9 / 5.0)

Based on 14 , 500+ customer reviews

(Trusted Score 4.9 / 5.0)


Stay up to date with our blog, company news, and industry news, Read More News Blog

  • Choosing the Right Wall Charger: Powering Your Devices Safely and Efficiently
  • What do you get from the Source Factory?